Gnowsis On the Mac
- AppleAddressBookDatasource - get your apple address book integrated
- Gregory Williams Article on Adapting PhotoStuff for the MacOs
What we want to do (see ticket:108)
- make the MacOsX menu filled - there is a guide to do this here: http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2003/12/08/swing.html
- other stuff
- hide the message console - make it available throught the apple menu
- when closing gnowsis using CMD+Q, show the closing question "do you want to shutdown?"
- http://del.icio.us/cygri/java+windows+osx - all Cygri knows about Mac Integration!
- http://www.ethomaz.com/onlife/ - Onlife is an application for the Mac OS X that observes your every interaction with apps such as Safari, Mail and iChat and then creates a personal shoebox of all the web pages you visit, emails you read, documents you write and much more. Onlife then indexes the contents of your shoebox, makes it searchable and displays all the interactions between you and your favorite apps over time.