We are always open to contributions from external users and developers.
If you are a developer and want to join the gnowsis team, do the following:
- do what is said here: GnowsisDevelopingBeta
- run some JUnit tests from gnowsis-server/src/test/... and see what happens
- if gnowsis starts, use it!
- think about where you can contribute
- contribute something small (documentation, one bugfix) and send it to Leo as a patch
- we will take a few patches from you, after a while you are a developer and get an account.
We always search for people that:
- write documentation for end-users
- write tutorials developers
- fix bugs
- implement new features
- do their diploma thesis or University internship (dt: Diplomarbeit, Praktikum, Industriepraktikum) as a gnowsis project
After the warm-up, write an e-mail to leo.sauermann(ad)dfki.de with the username you want to have. Leo sends back your password and you are in.