(My gnowsis vocab is probably wrong, forgive me...)
Tasks I'd like to do:
- Find a PDF, "tag" it with a concept project/conference/etc. (MedOnt, ESWC, etc) -
- Creating this concept should create a RDF concept (type, Concept, blah), and Wiki page
- Find an email, "tag" it with the same concept. See attachment thunderbird.
- Browse this concept in the wiki, this could be local web-page listing the things now tagged with this concept.
- Google and find the webpage for the conference/project/etc, "bookmark" it and associate it with the concept.
- I dont want to switch to miniquire to "tag" (link/whatever) something - this should be possible in the plugin
- Writing new java-swing-gui's for everything is time consuming, boring and they look bad.
- The KDE Image Database Kimdaba has nice multi-facet browsing that I think my-mother-could-use (TM)