integrate google calendar
- download ical from google calendar
- open ical items on google calendar
Make a plugin that:
- shows tags for the current page
- shows possible tags for the current page (text similarity)
- tags a page
- lists all tags, lets me open pages (replacement for bookmarks or del.icio.us)
input to list all tags: use a lokal servlet that creates something like this:
- then link to stuff that is from longwell
- del.icio.us plugin http://delicious.mozdev.org/installation.html
- http://scrumdidilyumptio.us/ plugin
Requirements by External Developers
- GnowsisApiRequirements - what do external developers need?
Gnowsis and Eclipse
- GnowsisInEclipse - how to use eclipse as gnowsis gui
- EclipsePluginPreferenceMgmt - inspiration taken from Eclipse how we can change our configuration approach
GnoGno PLUS Fresnel
we could integrate the ideas of FRESNEL into gnowsis
Fresnel is a simple, browser-independent vocabulary for specifying how RDF graphs are presented.
We could take fresnel and use it as a way to represent graphs (read-only) in gnowsis. The problem with fresnel is, that it focuses on read-only display (like XSLT) but not on editing (like XForms). So as gnogno is at the moment targeted at editing it is not so simple.
But there is a lot of code out there, so to make a simple thing run should be straightforward:
Here some notes by Emmanuel Pietriga:
Yes. I've just released a third implementation of FSL. So, we now have:
- a full FSL engine that works on Jena 2.3 models,
- a full FSL engine that works on Sesame 2-alpha1 models,
- a full FSL engine that works on IsaViz in-memory models and whose primary purpose is to help people learn FSL and debug FSL expressions visually (see screenshot at ).
The API documentation for these implementations is at , and as I am writing an extensive suite of unit tests for them, I am also finalizing the API and writing a Web page with simple examples of how to use the Jena and Sesame FSL engines (online by the end of the week).
here is the main FRESNEL SVN: http://simile.mit.edu/repository/fresnel/trunk/
Google Desktop Api
we could integrate google desktop and integrate ourselves to google desktop:
to use google desktop in searches, there is a java api: http://desktop.google.de/plugins/i/javaapi.html
To integrate yourself into google desktop, there is a .NET api.