UseCaseAnnotating With Wiki
(back to UseCases)
User has a document open in one of the UseCaseApplications. User wants to describe the document more using wiki-text.
Document X is reborn as a Thing and the thing is annotated with wiki-text. paul:DocumentX is connected to the resource by a pimo:groundingOccurrence and a pimo:creationSupportedBy link.
User presses button "annotate" in application.
- User opens application and selects document
- User presses "annotate"
- Popup shows from gnowsis to annotate the document, user can fill out:
- Which kind of document is this? Select from: (all sub-classes of pimo:DocumentType)
- label, wikiname
- relations: related, topic, partOf
- properties depending on documenttype
- which is: a simplified version of PimoThingEditor
- User fills out the fields of interest.
- User presses "ok", document is saved as thing.
- Document was already reborn as thing. Then you have to check first for links of the kind (TODO: which link?)
Gunnar: Maybe i misunderstand (what exactly is a reborn thing?) - but i think the dialog described is too complex... then again - i would like to see as few "pop-up" dialogs as possible and as much as possible done using a single text field (as in the screenshot i put somewhere...)
Gunnar (again): the more I think of it - this seems wrong. When the user tags the resource, he creates an occurrence link from a Thing. I think all things are automatically wiki pages, no?