(back to UseCases)
implemented in GnowsisInstaller and parts of Aperture-add-ons
User's system is naked, first installation
Gnowsis installed, much data from different applications is already in repository-store and the things are also populated.
User installs gnowsis. Gnowsis searches for existing data.
- User installs gnowsis.
- Gnowsis installs itself the basic way
- Aperture starts and suggest possible data sources. Aperture-add-ons look what data sources are there (outlook, thunderbird) and from itself suggests to search them) (#147)
- See GnowsisInstaller
- The ThingCreationService looks to create as much things as useful.
- User sees his persons, meetings, topics, places already in gnowsis.
- user chooses not to - ThingCreationApi works afterwards, configured by user.