(back to UseCases)
for all use cases we use only applications listed in UseCaseApplications
User has a PIMO, PIMO is filled with a view things. The resource to be annotated is identified by a uri. Options: the tag already exists or not, the resource is already stored in the resource-storage or not.
The resource is tagged as being an occurrence of the thing. Thing and occurrence-triple are stored in pimo, resource is stored in resource-storage (if not already).
User presses button "tag" in the application.
Paul tags a document as being an occurrence of the ESWC2006
- User opens application, selects a resource. - resource "Document about ESWC2006"
- user presses "tag" button
- looks somehow like this:
- A text-edit comes, user can enter the letters "ESW..."
- system guesses the rest of the word and shows possible tags
- If tag exists:
- user selects it
- press ok - the resource is connected to the tag
- If tag does not exist:
- user has to enter whole tag: ESWC2006
- System creates new tag in PIMO, with uri being created as paul:ESWC2006
- System gives paul:ESWC2006 the class pimo:Topic
- tag is connected to uri
- User interface shows the tag next to the document
- the document is not yet in the resource-store: the application or gnowsis has to store the document's uri, fulltext, type, and label. then link the uri.
- or the application has to ping aperture to re-crawl (maybe just this?) and it will appear?
- The user selects more than one resource, either multi select, or a folder of emails, f.x. ?