- GnowsisInstaller - what happens during the gnowsis installation, what should happen?
- PimoService - a service that holds the PIMO, providing an API to edit it. Part of gnowsis-server.
- PimoQuery - a collection of useful queries to the PIMO store.
- PimoContentTraining - semi-automatically training the classes of the pim by the content added to them
- TaggingApi - API to tagging of recources with things or tags
- ThingCreationService - automatic creation of things from resources (rebirth-machine)
- GUI-related components
- Storage-related services
- ApertureConfigurationService - the services around configuring aperture, helping during installation, etc.
- ApertureDatasources - what data sources do we plan to use and what data can be expected?
- ApertureSynchroniser - crawls data into ResourceStorage
- DataAccess - a more detailed API to access the different stores
- GnowsisSearch - the fulltext search service
- ConfigurationStorage - stores config data
- PimoStorage - stores the personal information model
- ResourceStorage - stores crawled resources
- ServiceDataStorage - stores internal data
- backbone services
- EposWorkspace - framework to handle gnowsis services
note that we discriminate between services (running in background) and Application Programmer Interfaces (API) that are available for the programmer.
These classes can be called from external programs using XML-RPC. How to do that, read XmlRpcDeveloping.
... more to come, see here: services in gnowsis, we have to script this table...